Saturday, May 24, 2014

Easy Breakfast Burrito

Can I just say that I LOVE Mexican food?!?!?!? I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! And today, it's my breakfast. I found these awesome low-carb tortillas that are only 60 calories each. Yes, you heard me right, 60 calories. And they're huge! I mean, they're the size of a real burrito-sized tortilla. You might be thinking, "I'm not so sure about the taste of a low-carb tortilla!" But let me tell you, they are so good!

Today's breakfast consisted of one of these yummy tortillas, one egg and one egg white scrambled with a little bit of spinach and green onions. Then I topped them off with about one tablespoon of chopped cilantro and one tablespoon of salsa verde (green salsa). Delicious! I love how quick and easy they were too!!!

Nutrition breakdown for tortilla & eggs:
Total calorie count: 147 calories
Total fat: 6.5 g
Dietary fiber: 7 g


No comments:

Post a Comment